Swimming accidents are common and can lead to severe injuries and death. Every day in the United states an average of 9 people die from drowning.
Some of the causes of swimming accidents can include:
- Improperly constructed pools
- Inadequate safety equipment or lack of
- Failure in maintain the pool
- Children who can not swim but are left near unattended water
- Slippery areas around the pool that can cause people to slip and fall
- Accidentally striking an object in the water
- Insufficient warning signs and supervision
- Fatigue and exhaustion can cause even the most experienced swimmer to possibly drown
Most swimming accidents are caused due to negligence but even the most cautious swimmers can fall victim to a swimming injury.
If you or a loved one are the victim of a swimming accident , contact an Ocala swimming accident lawyer. Pam Olsen, P.A is here to protect your rights.
She will work hard for you and your loved ones to get compensation to cover medical bills, lost wages, and to ease the pain and suffering.
As a leading Ocala swimming accident attorney,Pam Olsen, P.A is familiar with the rules, regulations, and laws regarding swimming accidents. She has the experience to provide the knowledge and assistance that you will need for your Ocala swimming accident claim.
Contact Pam Olsen, P.A today at 352-671-9777 to schedule a consultation with a leading Ocala swimming accident attorney to pursue compensation for your swimming accident.